History of Bushy Ruff


The colonial style Bushy Ruff House at one end of Bushy Ruff was built in 1825 by the then owner of the mills William Knocker. The house has had a chequered history with period of abandonment, dereliction and severe fire damage in 1982 and 2010 but is has now been renovated and converted into apartments. 


See also